Monday, May 31, 2004

So far so good, I guess. I realized that in preparation to go anywhere now, I feel like I'm managing my own equipment store. You have to have this bag and that bag, extra clothes, warm clothes, cold clothes, food, diapers, and a whole ton of stuff that we haven't even figured out a use for yet. And all of this just to stand on the porch. I can't imagine vacations at this point.
On the hockey front, I read that the Baby Pens beat the Wolf Pack in game 7 on the road in overtime. So, they will meet the Milwaukee Admirals in Milwaukee tomorrow night.
The Lightning are in the process of evening up the series with Calgary 2-2. It's 1-0 at the end of the second period. Hopefully they can hang on to win the game and tie everything up heading home to Tampa.
There are other things to blog about, but I said I was going to go in little doses. I will say that if you look back in my past couple of posts, you'll see I made fun of the McDonald's commercial for the "adult" happy meal. When we were in the hospital, I noticed that one of Terri's doctors actually had the little pedometer that comes in the meal. It was difficult not to laugh and point. And, speaking of nice new commercials...Bud has brought back the frogs to deal with the Miller spokesperson. They have decided to hit back harder and funnier. The frogs beat Traves-sha-mockery anyday.

No comments: