Saturday, May 08, 2004

Not too much in the way of stuff today. We had lunch with my parent's, uncles, and grandmother to celebrate Mother's Day. Since we were down in the area, we decided to drop off Evan's birthday gift from the end of March. Right on the ball aren't we? Evan and Bela are the two children of my old boss. She and her husband live down near my parents and we try to drop in around the kid's birthdays and Christmas. We only meant to stay for a few minutes, but a few minutes turned into almost 5 hours. We ended up leaving with all sorts of diapers and clothes that Evan has outgrown. Wendy also lent Terri a bunch of maternity clothes. I don't know what we would have done without her and Chris. In fact, all our friends have been wonderful throughout the entire pregnancy. No one can believe that it's all almost over.
I just read an e-mail that said Michael and Kim had their baby on May 3rd. Man, 2004 is the year of the child. The baby pool is rocking along. I feel like I'm running my own little bookie window.
Oh, and in other news. Tampa Bay 3 Philly 1. Picture happy dance here. One down, three to go. I can't believe I'm rooting for Tampa Bay, but as long as St. Louis can fill the net behind Robert Esche I say, Let's Go Bolts.

No comments: