Friday, May 21, 2004

Nothing.
We went out shopping and walking around trying to run some last minute errands. Although last minute, seems to all be in the hands of Gage.
I guess I need to add catching up on my soap operas to my list of things to do. I haven't read or caught up on any of the story lines since November. This was brought on by something I discovered just a moment ago by channel surfing and hitting the daytime Emmys. Anna Lee passed away on May 14th. That means I was a week late hearing about it. Now, for those of you not instantly familiar with Anna, she was the uncontestable matriach of General Hospital. She's been on the show since 1978 and been amazing throughout the whole run. She was also one of the nuns in The Sound of Music. I'm sad to see her go and know how much the show and all those who knew her will miss her terribly.
In the past month we've lost three great talents. Alan King, Tony Randall, and now Anna. I'm sure they don't rank in the same categories for everyone, but they were all immensely talented in their respective fields.
Oh well, that's good enough for today or tonight. Hopefully I won't be able to post tomorrow due to pre-emptive circumstances, but at the rate things are going, I'll be here. Let's go Lightning. Home ice advantage, not ever having been this far before. Dave Andreychuk is the reigning "I've been playing forever, but haven't gotten a cup yet" player and he's fairly deserving.
And, in hockey news a little closer to home, Assistant Coach Lorne Molleken resigned to be the GM and head coach of an WHL team. And the Baby Pens are in a 1-1 series in the Eastern Conference finals for the Calder Cup.

No comments: