Thursday, May 20, 2004

Well I was holding off on blogging this evening hoping to have some happy hockey news. Alas, that is not the case. Simon Gagne decided he didn't want his season to end so now I have to wait til Saturday to see the Flyers go home. It will be nice for Tampa Bay to win it in front of the home crowd.
No baby yet. Not even a hint of baby. Over half the people entered in the baby pool are now cursing those left. I installed both car seats today and put the strollers in the trucks of the cars. I've also put together the little bouncy seat and the swing. The cats aren't quite sure about the bouncy seat. It has a vibrating motor attached to it. When Newbie decided to be adventurous and put a paw on the seat, I turned on the motor. They both just stared at the chair.
No news yet on the job front either. I have several resumes in for positions that I'm damn near perfect for, but I haven't heard anything yet. So, I just keep plugging along.
One thing I hadn't mentioned was my activity Tuesday evening. I started my summer classes. The one that I'm not taking over the web is called Intermediate Accounting. It's in the same classroom with the same teacher. That means in the practice test, I'll be getting every test question. I forsee another A.

No comments: