Friday, May 14, 2004

I don't know who the brain trust was that scheduled a workshop from 1-5 on a Friday afternoon. I was upset at first, but when it let out at 4 and I got a free hour, I decided it wasn't so bad. When I got home I changed clothes and headed out to do yard work. I cut about 1/3 of the hillside with a weedwacker and then proceeded to fill 9 lawn bags full of stuff. I have a lot to finish tomorrow. Then I need to work on cutting through some of the rest of the jungle. Plus, the grass needs cut again.
Once I finished with the amount of yard work that I was going to do, I took a cool shower and then grabbed the box out of my trunk. Then I proceeded to put together our christmas present from my parents. They bought us a grill. So, once I got all that together I came in the house, had some dinner and discovered that On Demand is now showing older movies. I was going to watch one of Tom's DVD's, but Monster's Ball was in the player and I just didn't think I was in the mood for that. I actually found a 40's movie called, His Girl Friday with Rosalind Russell and Cary Grant. I had seen it once or twice before and love the way it portrays journalism. I also noticed that Guys and Dolls was on the list too. Maybe they've realized that you can only watch 2 Fast 2 Furious so many times.

No comments: