Thursday, May 06, 2004

Ok, after reading Dek's latest post, I decided to see just how hard it would be to come up with 30 songs by Pa. artists. In no particular order, here they are. Feel free to comment as you'd like

1. The Bunny Hop- Ray Anthony and His Orchestra
2. Penny On The Floor- The Clarks
3. Send Me On My Way- Rusted Root
4. Catch A Falling Star- Perry Como
5. Roses Are Red- Bobby Vinton
6. One Last Time- Dusty Drake
7. The Pink Panther Theme- Henry Mancini
8. Oh, Susanna- Stephen Foster
9. It's Such A Good Feeling- Fred Rogers
10. Parent's Just Don't Understand- DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
11. Wild Wild West- Will Smith
12. Mickey- Toni Basil
13. The Twist- Chubby Checker
14. Lightning Strikes- Lou Christie
15. Turn Me Loose- Fabian
16. I Love Rock 'n' Roll- Joan Jett
17. Nothin' My Love Can't Fix- Joey Lawrence
18. Volare- Bobby Rydell
19. Ain't No Mountain High Enough- Tammi Terrell
20. Sentimental Journey- Les Brown and his Band of Renown
21. Time In A Bottle- Jim Croce
22. Born Too Late- Scott Blasey
23. I Alone- Live
24. Beautiful- Christina Aguilera
25. Motownphilly- Boyz II Men
26. Head Like A Hole- Nine Inch Nails
27. On The Sunny Side Of The Street- Tommy Dorsey
28. Runaround- Blues Traveller
29. Every Rose Has It's Thorn- Poison
30. Can't We Try- Teddy Pendergrass
and a bonus
31. Bang The Drum All Day- Todd Rundgren
Now, it took me a little longer than I expected to compile the list, but there it is. I'm not saying I agree with all 31 choices, but they are all Pa artists in some form or another. And, that's probably enough blogging for today or at least enough typing. I may get to the whole ending of Friends, etc, etc a little later. Now, it's time to get the hell out of work.

No comments: