Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Today's post will be one of the short posts that I was talking about. I may post more later. How about the Flames? Knocking off a number 3 seed and a number 1 seed. And Detroit makes it's second quick exit from the playoffs in as many years. Wonder how secure Dave Lewis's job is now? I wasn't rooting for one team over the other, but it's a shame to see Robert Lang and Brett Hull go home early. And, after his comments made post-trade, I guess I was rooting against Andy Ference.
Hopefully the hockey action tonight will benefit me. I'd like to see San Jose close out the series against Colorado. I have nothing against Colorado and I like Tony Granato as a head coach and Rick Tocchet as an assistant coach, but I gotta go with the Sharks. And, it's no secret that Toronto needs to force a game seven and then whip the pants off of Philly. (sorry Matt) Philadelphia has advanced far enough. I don't think my head could handle a Tampa Bay/Philly conference final. It's already trying to comprehend how Tampa got there.
Anyway, I had my last Management test last night and aced it. I have my last accounting test tonight. I don't even have the will to study, but I do need to get a decent grade to keep my A. Wow, am I turning into a student or what?

No comments: