Sunday, May 02, 2004

This morning somewhere between the ass crack of dawn and way too damn early to be mobile, the cats decided to fight. Not too much of a problem on the surface. However, they decided to fight on the windowsill at the head of the bed. They managed to make it sound as though someone was pounding on the window which for some reason snapped me to attention. It also snapped something in my neck which I haven't been able to move without pain all day. I can look right without too much of a problem, but don't stand on my left side.
That combined with the rain today made sure that I couldn't get outside for any more yard work. I guess it's just as well. I have enough stuff that needs to be done inside the house. I also have a test Monday night and Tuesday night.
We're almost completely done with the baby's room. I just need to get the electricity up and running from the wall outlet, but since I can run an extension cord off the ceiling light, I'm not overly concerned right away. Especially since he'll be bunking in the bassinet in our room for at least the first month. Terri arranged most of the stuffed animals in the "jumbo" net in his room and she'll probably finish up the rest either later tonight or tomorrow.
And, outside of the fact that neither of the sporting events went my way and we went had another interesting church experience today wasn't too bad. Stuff around the house got done as mentioned above and it was a mostly relaxing day which is something that I'm fast running out of.

No comments: