Sunday, May 09, 2004

Well, this post is kind of late because of all the upgrades to blogger. Not much going on since yesterday. However, I don't want to break my streak of writing every day. Now, I just need to get some consistency in size of post and time of writing. Then I should be ready to tackle actual structured topics. As though I give a damn on the structured topic front. Anyway, that's not too important. We're basically just hanging out playing the waiting game at home trying to get all the last minute things cleaned, built, put away, taken out, or whatever needs to be done with them. Although we're still 9 actual days away from the due date babies don't seem to run on any sort of schedule that I can determine. I was able to determine the sex of the baby by using a co-worker generated form of statistics. I worked in a group with 10 people when I first started working. At this point, I'll be the fifth in the group to produce a child. The men all had boys and the women all had girls.
Alright, there is no actual system. I just got lucky in my guesses. However, there's also no rhyme or reason on the due date either. And, there's no sense in rambling on about that either. At this point I'm just ready to be able to hold him when he arrives.

No comments: