Monday, May 24, 2004

Absolutely nothing. I guess this means that we'll have actual news after all the tests and things tomorrow. So, if I get to update tomorrow I might have good news.
Just when I thought the ads weren't clocking me anymore a French ad shows up. That's when I realized I used the word "deux" in the last entry. So, big brother is always scanning I guess. Not much else is going on, we've simply been sitting around waiting.
The one thing that I realized through all this is that we're very isolated. Now, don't get me wrong, we have a ton of friends and family waiting to jump at anything we need. The only problem is, we can't just call to chat. Invariably if they see our number on caller ID or pick up and hear our voice they think that this is "the" call. So, in addition to both of us dealing with the burden of waiting, we've transferred it to everyone else.
At the very least neither of us we'll have to go into the office tomorrow. They have so many tests and monitoring scheduled it just made more sense to take the day off.
In hockey news the Baby Pens pulled even with Hartford. Hopefully they can take the next two games, close out the series and head to the Calder Cup. Tomorrow night also starts the first game of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Calgary Flames. I'm still routing Lightning. Mainly for the good of the franchise, but also for their captain. Hoisting the Stanley Cup is the dream of every NHL player and Dave seems worthy this year. At least more worthy than Andy Ference and his ever moving mouth.

No comments: