Thursday, June 03, 2004

Well, he's one week old. He's still alive and functioning so I couldn't be a total failure, right? And, we're still alive and functioning. So all is going well I guess. Sorry I haven't been more wordy recently. This whole raising a kid thing takes it out of you. My yard looks like the south 40 of a hay farm. I need to get out and take care of that and start on the inside. I thought I would have lots of time this week, but Gage has decided that he's going against all the newborn info. He spends a lot of his time looking at the world around him. We've read through all of the books that Aunt Susie gave him and most of the big book of Curious George that Terri and I bought for him. He seems to like them all. We went for a little outing today to see how he'd do. He was fine in the car seat and the stroller so we don't forsee too many problems taking him out and about. Niki's baby shower is on Saturday as well as Jacob's 4th birthday party.

No comments: