Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Well, I've seen Wicked. Interesting take. One might call it revisionist history. I'll have to pull out the original movie to check, but there was just one little hole. How did 1/3 of the new regime in the Emerald City disappear without raising suspicions so soon after taking office?
I was given the hardest work assignment I've ever had today. I sit in a group of 4 cubes that the company calls a "pod." It's similar to the talent pools I've seen used (and in some cases implemented) in other companies that I've worked for. It doesn't quite have the polish, but it's close. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. One of the guys in our pod has decided that it would be a nice team building experience to create a CD with each of the 4 members contributing their 3 favorite songs. 3. I can't even narrow some albums down to 3. Not many people I know think I can do it. I'm not sure I can do it. My 3 favorite songs, insane. I started just skimming the top of my mind to see what was there. I stopped at 75 because I was so depressed. It's rough. If there were parameters, it would be easy. My 3 favorite patriotic songs. My 3 favorite country songs. My 3 favorite rock songs, etc. It would still be a difficult, potentially monumental undertaking, but at least it would narrow the scope. Perhaps, I'll share if I manage to get them picked. Although then again, maybe I'll just let everyone else share theirs. How about it?
What are you 3 favorite songs? I won't even ask why.

No comments: