Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ah yes, good deals. I went into Best Buy just to browse (what, don't laugh, it's happened) and I managed to get Seasons 2 and 3 of Monk for $20 each. Ah, good deal.
And for the first time in about, well forever, I actually might have to pay attention to some basketball scores. That's right, my alma mater being a large sports power house made it to the Division III tournament this year for the first time since the 70's. So, after almost 3 minutes of careful studying and deliberation I filled out my little bracket. I'm guessing Tom and I are the only ones in the whole pool who have picked Carnegie Mellon to win it all. I think some of the games start Thursday, but most are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I guess by Friday night my entire bracket could be completely shot.
What's the antidote for Ritalin? Ritalout, of course. That way the children won't all want to go see the Phil Collin's show. Livin' a lie, Timmy!
Sorry, television interruption. Not much else going on. We have tickets to Wicked tomorrow night with Susie. I'm tempted to take the soundtrack with me so that I can be "that guy" in the parking lot.

No comments: