Thursday, February 09, 2006

So the Grammy's were on last night. Mariah Carey didn't take home the number of trophies that she planned. U2 took home some major awards with an album that won Grammy's last year too. That's pretty good longevity. However, can anyone guess the Grammy winner that has the number 1 album on the United States Pop Charts right now? Oh that's right. None of last night's Grammy winners are topping the charts right now. Thanks to everyone who sent me this article. Mr. Manilow, hats off to you.
Oh and in the two+ weeks of the football blitz that was the Superbowl, I don't remember seeing any coverage of the Tokyo Raiders or the Berlin Packers. In fact, checking on the NFL's site, I see 32 teams all in the United States. So how are the Pittsburgh Steeler's "World" Champions? I gotta go out on a limb and say there's probably a group of guys in the Soviet Union that could hand the Steeler's their asses on the playing field. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: