Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I apparently don't belong in outer space. I tried taking the quiz found on Adam's site. The results came back blank. I looked through the code and there were no results. Perhaps I'll try it again, but I'm a little ticked that I don't belong anywhere.
So my project manager called in sick yesterday as well. That meant there were 0 people present out of two. They guilted her into coming into the office for a couple of hours. It's nice to be needed, but damn.
So, Happy Valentine's Day to those that care. Happy Tuesday to those that don't. I've come to realize that the only thing worse than a bad movie, is the commentary for that movie on the DVD. I've had many good movies coupled with bad commentary, that's ok. You are left with just the movie to enjoy. Never have I had a movie bolstered by the commentary. And yet, I keep looking. So, who's the crazy one?

No comments: