Monday, March 06, 2006

On Saturday, Gage and I headed down to my parent's house so that I could help my brother juggle around a bunch of his furniture in his storage unit so that things were more accessible and he could get hold of a few things while he was staying at my parent's house.
So, for most of Saturday I was lifting, moving, pushing, and pulling various pieces of furniture and boxes. Saturday night as Gage and I were driving home, we listened to the Penguin's Pregame show and then started into the game. As we neared closer to home, I had to stop and pick up a few things. We went into the store with 10 minutes left in the first period. The Pens were playing Carolina hard and it looked promising. So, when we got back into the car, they were about half-way through the 2nd period and as they went to commercial Paul Steigerwald says, From the Penguins radio network it's the Canes 5 and the Pens 1." 6 goals in about 20 minutes? What kind of black hole did the Pens fall into. We have to stop spotting the other teams 4 and 5 goal leads. They certainly battled back, but just couldn't pull it out at the end.
Sunday was just a lazy day watching Gage since Terri was on call this weekend. Today was fairly easy-going. Hopefully tomorrow is the same way at work and I can ramp up into the evening and be extremely productive.

No comments: