Friday, March 31, 2006

It's been a while since I've bought a t-shirt with a slogan or saying on it. I just saw one on television that I would pick up if I saw it at the store.
"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."
Though I guess some would argue that I'm neither an adult, nor disguised as one.
I spent most of the day pretending I was working for a television studio and a radio station. We had clients in the office for a audio recording, but we're in the process of prepping for a video shoot so I spent the morning on the video side and the afternoon on the audio side. A nice change of pace from sitting at a desk all day, that's for sure.
Hopefully the rain will hold off for the rest of the evening and then it will dry up and I can stumble out of bed at the ass crack of dawn and make it out to buggy before truck weekend this year. Especially since truck weekend is also Easter Weekend. Fun. That will be a nice nightmare to coordinate on their end. Also, I'm a little ticked that once again the alumni didn't seem to get clothing orders. As soon as we discussed...no, you know what, I'm stopping there. I swear I'm turning into a Dana Carvey character.

No comments: