Thursday, March 02, 2006

So I did a nice good samaritan thing tonight. I drove a truck from McKnight Road to Robinson Town Centre. Doesn't sound like much, but if you go back to the entry from Feb. 22nd, you'll see some of the bigger picture. I did get dinner out of the deal, but it took almost 4 hours to complete this task. I've pretty much lost the ability to dawdle like that. I could have finished everything I did this evening in less than 2 hours (and that's with the potential for a stop at one or more half-price bookstores).
Further evidence that I'm being watched and bugged. It's funny. Last night as we were walking into the theatre to see Wicked, they had advertisements for the coming shows in the next season. One of them was Spamalot. Now, considering what a problem most people had getting tickets for Wicked, I remarked that we were going to have to become subscribers in order to be guaranteed tickets. In today's mail is a subscription form for the very same set of shows that Spamalot is in.

No comments: