Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hopefully the Pens can score a pair to take some points away from Montreal. According to the announcers it would be the first time, ever, that the Penguins had swept a season series with Montreal. That itself would be a nice feat.
Apparently Boston College lost in overtime to Villanova. What does that mean? Not much unless you attended Boston College or, like me, picked them to win it all. Although in the grand scheme of things, I'd much rather have Penguin games go my way.
Gage spent Friday night at my parent's house. Grammy and Grampy are fast realizing that they need to be well rested to keep up with the little man. I jokingly said that perhaps he could spend the whole week there, to which my mom replied, "That's fine. As long as it's a week where I have nothing to do and nowhere to be."
And, although Friday night was a good night for getting things done and some of that carried into Saturday morning, the rest of the weekend has been pretty laid back. I watched Tony Stewart, who claimed someone was going to be killed if we didn't stop the bump racing, bump and subsequently wreck Martin Truex, Jr. enabling me to once again not make any great point leaps this week. Grrr. This week's races were in Bristol Tennessee. Bristol is the track where I've seen several fall races. The Busch race was actually red flagged (where all the drivers had to stop and park their cars) for snow. Snow! In Tennessee. Considering it was about 110 degrees the first time I was there, snow was difficult to contempate. I knew that it snowed there, if for no other reason than Amy Grant's, Tender Tennessee Christmas, but to see a Busch race red flagged for that in March was surprising.

No comments: