Sunday, March 19, 2006

Odd, for some reason, my post from Thursday night didn't post. It was in the queue, marked as published, but not posted. Anyway, it's there now. Friday was my cousin Cindy's birthday so I'm now officially late on getting her gift in the mail too. Dammit, I think the US Postal service should just come to my house.
I've got to get better at posting on the weekends if I want to hit my target goal of posts for 2006. I certainly don't want it to come down to having to post each and every day from November 1st on just to come close.
I still haven't taken a count on how many of the 100 books I've read, but I'll make it there soon. I realized that I'm woefully underread within my own library and I was trying to figure out why. Then I came to the conclusion that I buy books that I want to read, but most of my current reading has been from borrowed books. At least I hope that's the case. I'd hate to find out that I'm just an illitereight poseur.

No comments: