Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm trying to figure out how a client that is not mine and a portal that does not belong to me has enough power to ruin not just one, but two work days. It's been insane. Hopefully tomorrow will lighten up a little.
A lot of talk has gone on recently about the peer to peer trading networks. I've seen networks for games, DVD's, and Tom sent me an article this morning about a cd network. I'm just not sure that it's going to catch on, however I've been wrong on this stuff before. I swore back in 2000/2001 that Netflix was never going to catch on. Of course, they are going through some interesting problems that I am fairly certain weren't listed in the original business plan.
Here's something that will give those of you that know me a slight chuckle. I can't register for English Composition (ENG101) because I don't have the pre-reqs on my current transcript.
Not much else is going on in that respect, I just ignored it and registered for Microeconomics. I'm pretty sure if you can read well enough to navigate their piss poor online system you should be allowed to bypass ENG101.

No comments: