Monday, February 02, 2004

Not much to say today. The superbowl party went well. Although all the guys that wanted to order the lingerie bowl actually missed out on the real entertainment. Such is life I guess. What I take from this experience comes directly from the commentator of the Lingerie Bowl. "With all the injuries, these girls are gonna have to play both ways." DEK will have to correct me if I'm wrong, but that sentence was said with total sincerity.
There were about 12 or so people there and we got a phone call from the California constituent. Other than that, things were pretty normal. I watched little to none of the game, saw some of what they called the better commercials and ate a lot of food.
Adam has departed for Philly and things are moving slowly at work today. I'm already tired beyond belief and I have 4 hours of class tonight. I hope I can make it to the weekend intact so that I can sleep.

No comments: