Thursday, February 19, 2004

Alright, made actual progress on my resume today. I'll have to finish it up tonight when I get back from my parent's house. That way I'll be able to head to Maryland with a semi-clean slate. Which means that in addition to finishing my resume tonight I'll have to pack for Maryland. I'll only be there overnight. We (Tom, Ray, and I) are helping Robin move back to Pittsburgh. She worked with us at Lycos and now she's going to work with Diane, Mark, and Ray over at the company they work for.
Other than that, not much is going on today. Since Matt won't release his information, I'm still not releasing mine. Although I will say that I felt him kick the other day. That was a weird experience. He's been kicking Terri for quite a while now, but this was the first time that I could feel him from the outside. Kind of made the whole thing just a little more real.

No comments: