Friday, February 20, 2004

I came to the realization today that if I don't blog about the abusive atmosphere at work, I have very little to talk about these days. Terri has another ultrasound next week, but other than that, there's no new news on the baby front (we do still have the name thing, but Matt is very stubborn)
I'm just pushing time once again til the end of the day. This is a bad habit and one that I don't want to keep up. Once I get the resume polished, I can at least slack by job searching, but I don't want to find a good job and have no resume to send, although if I find a good job, I'll be pressured into finishing the resume, which means that I can slack by job searching, but I don't want to find a good job...well you see where it's going.
I'll miss actually watching the Pens game tonight unless we can find some sort of sports bar or something mid-way through the trip. I'll get the scores on my phone, but tonight is the critical game 17. They've lost 16 in a row and 17 will tie them for the all-time NHL losses in a row record or however you want to state that. Maybe they'll win because I'm not watching. Who knows? Chiodo played fairly well against the Islanders, but with no defense in front of him, he was left hanging a couple of times. Although with the way things are going no one deserves any excuses. Maybe Edzo should run the Brooks drill until a few of these guys starting puking. I'd be willing to see anything tried at this point.

No comments: