Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Yesterday was pretty good. We got to the ultrasound and they prepped Terri and started showing images. The technician took a bunch of measurements and then started on the pictures that they wanted to capture. They wanted a nice 3D picture of his face, but he was sleeping with his chin tucked down and to the side. So the technician decided she was going to jiggle him awake. She started bouncing the wand up and down on Terri's stomach. Watching the television monitor I could see him being jostled around. Finally, he decided that was enough. He shook his head, pulled back his leg and kicked Terri right in the ribs. It was so funny watching him. He's going to be just like his dad. Grouchy in the mornings and God help the person that has to wake him up. We got a cool 3D picture of part of his face.
The woman here at work became a grandmother for the first time yesterday when her son and his girlfriend had a little boy and her daughter is due the week before Terri. So, in the matter of 3 months she'll be a grandmother twice over. She's very happy. I hope our parents are that excited when the little one shows up.
I have finished 4 versions of my resume so if anyone hears of a good position, let me know so I can zip off the appropriate version.
The stupidity of some people just baffles me and let's leave it at that.

No comments: