Wednesday, February 11, 2004

It's almost painful how much the day drags on when you not only dislike your job, but have reason to leave it. It's also a little difficult to job hunt while in your current position. Makes me wish I was still in my old office, but then again if I was still in my old office, I might not have reason to job hunt. What a nice vicious cycle. I guess that means I'll have to find some more non-existent time at home. I wonder if I could go insane by reason of insanity? The Pens dropped another one to the Bruins last night. I don't understand it. They stayed with them almost the entire game. Ryan Malone had 2 goals and probably could have gotten a hat-trick if they would have pushed a little more.
I don't know. It seems as though I rarely have any good news to post here. In about three months my son will make a grand entrance into the world. Seems like good news on the surface, but we have no furniture, no name, no daycare (or money to pay for daycare), and a very non-child conducive house. Everyone keeps saying it will all work out. Maybe if I lay odds and take action on that statement I will have enough money to make it all work.
Oh well, enough with the negativity. Tomorrow is a better day, right? It would have to be otherwise that's going to make today look awful tempting to return to.
I'm midway through the second of 5 parenting books that I've acquired through various means during the course of this pregnancy. One has been very good, this one is so-so. I hope the others pick up or I'll be really bummed by the time the kid makes his way into the world. Oh well, there I go being negative again. I guess it's time to sign off.

No comments: