Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Well let's see. I survived my first two class sessions. One good, the other not so much. The Principles of Management class seems like a decent class, though most of the stuff is going to be review for me I think. The Financial Accounting "Professor" stumbles over his words and makes it clear that he's only there because they are paying him to be there. Wonder how he acts in his day job. I'm fairly certain I can ace both classes. I can drop my lowest test score in the Management class. I haven't been in a classroom where I could drop my lowest score in at least 11 years.
I would mention the Penguins, but it hurts too much. They seem to be playing a little better, they just can't seem to close. I'm gearing up to go see Miracle this weekend. Maybe that will make me feel better about hockey in general. And, there's always the All-Star game and skills competition. Although since none of the Penguins will be there, I have no one to root for. I certainly wouldn't want to cheer on a Flyer or a Ranger.
We've now set dates for Terri's baby shower, Alison's baby shower, Robin's move to Pittsburgh, and Lamaze class. Just when I thought I was going to get to relax. Such is life I guess. And, we still have no name, no crib, etc. I don't even want to think about the amount of work left to do in the house. And, the past couple days, I haven't felt very good which is due to a combination of man vs. nature as I worked to clear off the steps and sidewalks for the party. Adam and Tom did help towards the end. I still need to deal with the other steps leading up from the house. Maybe I'll look into tackling that tonight. And then again, maybe I won't.

No comments: