Thursday, February 05, 2004

Ok, so I didn't bother with the other set of steps last night. I didn't do much of anything last night. I sat around, watched Magnum, PI., Jeopardy, Friends, My Wife and Kids, and Little Big League. Then I took NyQuil and went to bed. Eventful night, huh? Geek night is tonight and I'm headed down with Tom to see if there are greener pastures somewhere else. I'd hate to change jobs this close to baby time, but if I see something good, I'll take it.
Not much else is going on around here. Craig, Joe, and I'm guessing Tom have all done the states I visited map. I would do one, but it would pale in comparison to theirs. I haven't even been in half of the States and Joe only has 5 more to go. Though, I can't believe for all the places he's been he's never hit Florida. That still amazes me. I guess because I've been there 4 times. Ok, here it is. I told you it was sad.


create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide
I've hit a lot of east coast stuff, but never seem to hit west of the Mississippi much. Maybe we'll take baby on a whirlwind US tour to fill out the remaining states.

No comments: