Monday, February 21, 2005

Well, I've finally got things to display the way I wanted them, so here's the big unveiling. My List. DVDAF has a huge database full of titles. All you have to have is the patience to set everything up. It took several trips up and down the stairs (being as how the DVD's live on the first floor and the computer lives on the second), and a lot of logging on, making small changes, checking changes, making more changes, etc.
Anyway, that's the list for all to behold, scoff at, borrow from, ponder, wonder why the hell he bought that, and be in total amazement of the fact that not one Barry Manilow related title appears.
Anyway, there's not much else going on around here. Apparently, the scheduling of holidays starts in my house as early as the commercial seasons do for the advertisers. No sooner do I start seeing Cadbury Eggs appear on the shelves than I hear, "What are we doing about Easter?"
How about hibernating?

No comments: