Friday, February 25, 2005

Well it took about 3 hours and 4 aspirin, but my headache finally went away. It was getting to the point where light and sound were driving me crazy. I often wonder if perhaps their secret might be my secret. Crazy!
Anyway, I have nothing to currently rant, or for that matter, rave about. Work is busy, but right now we're in a lull so I have some time to kill. Most normal people are tidying their desks right now edging closer to the cube entrance trying to figure out just how early they can slip out without anyone noticing. Not me. I have 2 hours left at work. 120 minutes to fill with something. I have one small project that might encompass 15 or 20 minutes, but I'm hoping to put that in the middle somewhere to break the monotony.
Next weekend we're trekking out to see Tom and I'll have to actually enter New Jersey. 3 decades I've managed to stay out of that place and now I'm voluntarily going in. Who knows maybe I'll like it so much I'll end up relocating.
No, I can't go on after that, it's too funny.

No comments: