Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Apparently I now have to watch what I say. The women spies are everywhere. Again, I notice the men are conspicuously absent. I can post that the NHL brass actually listened to my idea and the F'IN PLAYER'S UNION F'IN REJECTED IT!?!*&$#! I guess I'll only get to see one live hockey game this season, or what this season was supposed to be.
How are the Pens supposed to bring Lord Stanley back home to Pittsburgh where he belongs if there's no contest to decide where Lord Stanley lives for the year. I'm not good with the current champions holding on to the cup even if they aren't the Devils.
I'm almost done with my new current toy. I just need to learn a few more tweaks and then I'll be ready for the grand unveiling.
Can someone explain to me why the background music for the commercial for Pooh's Heffalump Movie is Two Princes by the Spin Doctors? Do those two even exist in the same universe?
I need to start posting earlier in the day so that the posts aren't so rushed or short.

No comments: