Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Today was pretty uneventful I guess. My brother, his wife, and my niece got to the airport okay. I guess they got home okay too. My brother really didn't want to go back to the base. I know he regrets his 6 year decision, but hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid.
For those of you that know me, there's a damn good chance you know my wife too. She spent about twenty minutes this evening yelling at me for my recent Saturday post. Apparently, because I didn't express those exact words to her, I'm hiding my feelings. I was told that I should tell her these things. The odd thing is, I didn't really realize that's how I felt til I sat down to type. And, I certainly didn't verbalize those thoughts to anyone. They just sort of tumbled out. I guess I'll have to remember what I wrote and discuss it with her as some sort of preview.
Hopefully everything around the house will get back on track in the next couple of weeks. We were sort of thrown off with all the recent happenings and you can see everything growing and piling up and threatening to overwhelm us again. If anyone has a good handle on that, let us know what to do.
I guess that's about all for today. I want to try and get some sleep. It's been a long couple of weeks.

No comments: