Thursday, May 29, 2003

So, after reading the comment about the length of yesterday's post I decided to see just how long it actually was. 1,268 words. So, I'm verbose, loquacious, garrulous even. Sue me. My opening argument will probably last long enough to get the case thrown out. Anyway, tonight is game two and the Ducks need to look and play a whole lot better than they did in Game One.
This was the topic of conversation for an hour or so today. I'm telling you, if my cat leaps at the screen to catch one of their TV squirrels and breaks my TV Meow Mix is gonna be paying out the tail. And, not that I was scouting for jokes, but when I went to link the previous article I saw this which seems to prove that Philadelphia really is the city of Brotherly Love.
Not much else is going on and I'm looking forward to getting out of here in a few minutes. I want to continue reading the Newsweek article that I started at lunch. It was on the 100 best high schools in America. Not one of these schools is in Pennsylvania. Not one. Ohio, Kansas, Arkansas, even freakin' Alabama had one. Not Pa. My consolation is that for all their bragging, Cherry Hills NJ was not on the list. So, to the people I know from there I bite my thumb at thee, according to this list you got no better learnin' than me did.

No comments: