Tuesday, May 27, 2003

It's horrible coming back to work after a long weekend. I guess you're supposed to balance it out with the fun from the weekend.
My weekend, however, didn't get off to all that great of a start. With just over 2 minutes left in regulation the Devils managed to get a goal on Patrick Lalime and down went the Ottawa Senators. So, now I'm a Ducks fan all the way. I can't handle the New Jersey Devils winning the Stanley Cup again, at least not this year. Let's Go Ducks! Game One Tonight baby. And, round 3, like round 1, came out at an even 50%.
Saturday wasn't too bad. We went to a picnic in the afternoon. I knew that it was going to be a young crowd. I didn't know that I was going to be the oldest one there by a decade. Yes, a decade. Wish I had my Geritol. Anyway, we took off from the picnic quickly (I'm pretty spry for my age). Then we spent the rest of the day hanging out with Mitch and assorted relatives. We played pool (all luck I'm telling you), and cards. So, Saturday was a nice relaxing day.
Sunday wasn't bad either. We headed down to my parent's house for a barbecue. So, I got to spend time with my parent's, grandmother, and uncles. All in all it was a good day as well.
Monday I actually got a lot of work done around the house. Which surprised me since there was a M*A*S*H marathon on TV. However, I did manage to locate and catalogue all but one of the episodes of both Snoops and Thieves. So, it was a pretty good day in that respect. And, if anyone has episode 8 "True Believers" of Snoops and episode 3 "Liver Let Die" of Thieves I'd be most appreciative if you let me borrow them. And the Unaired episodes of both would be wonderful as well. Ok, enough with the geekdom, although I did manage to catalogue my Star Wars Lego collection as well. I can already hear you screaming in pain so I'll stop now.

No comments: