Monday, January 31, 2005

The first day back at work after time off is not easy, at least not for me. It never has been. Be it one week, one day, or one hour the slacking instinct takes over and I'm usually ruined for a day or so til I get myself motivated again.
Anyway, not much else is going on around here. I'm just trying to finish up a bunch of little projects that keep cropping up around here. And, of course, at home I'm trying to get everything ship-shape for the Superbowl party.
I just found out today that they have a chili cook-off here at the office. That should be interesting. I like chili, but I don't have an especially good recipe so maybe I'll work on that for next year. I might just bake a cake, although I'm not sure that I want it to get around this office that I make cakes. Otherwise, I might be nominated as resident cake bitch again.

No comments: