Thursday, January 20, 2005

Here's a link to the Darth Tater that will be a little more stable than an AP link. I think I need an i-pod so I can take part in all the great lyrics games that are going on. I'm always finding the current round just a little too late. I still manage to get one usually, but it's getting harder.
Anyway, one of the other things that I wanted to mention yesterday, but didn't get a chance was about Drea de Matteo. She turned 32 yesterday. I know that she's supposed to be all made up like that for Joey, but even at live events, I would have bet money that she was on the downslope to 40. Hell, Matt LeBlanc's 37 and I would have bet money she was older than he was. Oh well, can't wait to see her at 50. She can play the oldest living confederate widow.
I also vaguely remember some incoherent thoughts about independent films, but those are gone. I've replaced them with some espresso brownies that a woman in our office made. I'm typing pretty quickly today.
To clear up some things from yesterday, the funeral viewing wasn't for anyone in our family. One of the women that Terri's mom goes to church with lost her mother. So we went down to put in an appearance. We also stopped off to see my parents since my father had hernia surgery yesterday. When were they going to tell me about it? They weren't. Nice, huh?
Oh, and the reason I was comparing Punch Drunk Love to Napoleon Dynamite had something to do with the independent film thread that I can't remember. I will say that I heard good things about both movies and I like one, but hated the other. Hated the other so much it might as well have starred Ben Stiller.

No comments: