Wednesday, January 05, 2005

There's not much going on today. Terri and Gage were rushing out of the house as soon as I woke up so that he could go get the other half of his flu shot. It's been raining since, well actually...it has rained every day this year. I didn't get nearly the amount of things done yesterday that I wanted to get done. We also witnessed the little one grabbing onto the railing in his crib to try and sit himself up. That means I need to add one more project to the list and lower his mattress so he doesn't hoist himself right out of bed one day. I'd hate to see him trying to hobble around on tiny little crutches.
Today will be the first time he has a non-family member babysitting. Well, ok, without counting daycare. My ex-girlfriend's sister works with Terri and she's going to take the little one for a few hours before I get home while Terri is with her client this evening. I'm sure he'll do fine.
Everything has been rather dreary to start the year and I guess since I have the excuse, I'll blame it on the rain. (Wow, that phrase brought back some weird flashbacks.)
I'll end the post a little early today since I have nothing constructive to say. Maybe you have something constructive you'd like to say to me?

No comments: