Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Well I had a great big post all worked out in my head full of newslinks to various idiots and neat things, but today is almost over and I'm not going to get a chance to log on at home due to a funeral so you'll have to deal with a couple of rambling sentences and very few links.
I saw this movie last night. Odd, but interesting. Nowhere near as bad as this piece of crap. I think it had something to do with the fact that I like Jon Gries. He played the Uncle Rico character. He was also in The Pretender and Real Genius. And he had a pretty good characterization down.
If you get a chance, search for the Darth Tater. It'll be well worth it. I'd throw up the link, but it's an AP link and it'll probably be dead before you read it. Anyway, I'm sure there are other things bothering me, but like I said...short and sweet. Though not really sweet. More like mid-length and mildy bitter.

No comments: