Friday, April 11, 2003

Well, after a nice bout with rain this morning the dimwitted Sweepstakes folks (associated with buggy) had called races off before they even had a chance to evaluate the rest of the day. Dorks. So, after a nice breakfast with the mechanics I headed home to nap and prepare for the rest of the weekend. Not too much else going on today, just wanted to keep up the continuity of writing everyday. Last night, however, I watched the underdog Anaheim Mighty Ducks take the defending Stanley Cup champion Detroit Red Wings to a third overtime period. Watching the game I realized a couple of things...It would have been nice to have Brett Hull play for Pittsburgh...It's a shame that we didn't get a goalie like Jean-Sebastian Giguere...I despise ESPN announcers more and more for their lack of, of, well, pretty much everything. They're biased, and apparently blind. However, that's a much longer rant than I have time for today.

No comments: