Wednesday, April 23, 2003

One out of three isn't very good. And, that's all the hockey gods gave me last night. The Leafs had a complete breakdown and let Philly walk to the second round. Same with Colorado. Hope Roy is better at his short game. Vancouver made me proud though. That was one prediction I had nailed dead on. So, after going 50% in the first round here's my second round picks.
East

Ottawa Senators over Philadelphia Flyers [sorry Matt] (6 games)
Tampa Bay Lightning over New Jersey Devils (7 games)


West

Dallas Stars over Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (5 games)
Vancouver Canucks over Minnesota Wild (5 games)


Sorry boys, the upset streak stops in the second round and actual talent has to take over.

Outside the world of hockey not much is going on. I need to finish up a lot of the little nagging projects around my house so that I can find some time to read and watch some of the movies that I have. Then I'll have some other things to blog about, or bitch about depending.
Oh yeah, and the job thing of course didn't fall my way completely, but I did get out of a week playing receptionist so all is well with the world once more.

No comments: