Thursday, April 10, 2003

After re-reading the first paragraph of yesterday's post, I need to do some self-editing. What a convoluted piece of crap. Anyway, this month is looking to be extremely busy. Several graduations, birthdays, and of course buggy. If you've never been to Pittsburgh in the spring, chances are you've never seen buggy. Perhaps I'll explain buggy in more detail if I have a week to kill. Buggy is an obsession and an addiction and that's pretty much all you need to know for now. However, by this time tomorrow I'll have been drinking for about 10 hours with another day or so to go.

And on the hockey front it was nice to see the Islanders pull out a win, and God bless Toronto [sorry Matt]. Hopefully I'll get to catch some hockey action this evening. I'd love to see Tampa beat the crap out of Washington. Oh well, I guess that's all for now.

No comments: