Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I guess I forgot to mention it, mostly because I could care less that my birthday has come and gone yet again. I'm a year older and the only difference is that I now have to remember exactly how old I actually am. However, Terri did go out of her way to get me a nice gift. I'll have to post a picture of it. It's a framed picture of Kevin Stevens and Mario Lemieux standing on the ice with their backs to the camera watching one set of the Stanley Cup Banners being raised to the rafters of the Igloo. So, now I have two of my three favorite hockey players of all time in a great shot of Penguins history.
Why is it in a situation where everyone is floundering, on-edge, and tension is stretching everyone to the max that the one or two people trying to keep it all together feel the most persecuted?

No comments: