Monday, October 02, 2006

Spamalot was good. Unless you ask Terri. Can you transplant a sense of humor? Geesh. It was interesting to see the updates from the movie to the play. Although a lot of the shock value that used to be inherent in things like that has been diminished by shows like South Park.
Well, so far, my new plan for time planning hasn't quite taken off. I hope to get it into full swing tomorrow, but we'll see. It's kind of sad that I don't actually have time to put my time management plan into action. Oh well, time to chuck it all and go watch Studio 60.
P.S. Still a damn good show, three episodes in. I'm not a big fan of ending on the musical montage. I'm hoping that's not a Sorkin trademark. Also, since I missed Banned Books week to talk about it, here's my quote, and I'm paraphrasing here (if someone finds the actual quote, I'll be happy to amend)..."When you find out a book is being banned, walk, no run to your library, the book store, wherever you can find that book and don't stop til you've read it cover to cover to find out what they don't want you to know." Stephen King

No comments: