Sunday, October 15, 2006

Well, we made it to the hotel (after a detour to the Boyd's Bear Outlet store and several phone calls from the office) with about 25 minutes til we were supposed to depart the hotel for the reahearsal dinner. And Terri and I both needed to shower and I needed to shave. So, we checked in and raced upstairs to our room and made it down in record time. We made it to the rehearsal dinner and started the process of mingling. With the size of Terri's extended family, that takes quite a while. The following day we had a lot of time to kill before the wedding. Then at 4:45 we got on the bus that was to take us to the wedding/reception site. Things got started about 15 or so minutes late and we were in a side room off the chapel which was about twice the size of my current living room. For those of you that haven't been in our living room, that's not very big even at double the size. The rest of the wedding went well and now we're back. I'll probably have some more stories to tell, but I'm trying to get acclimated now that I'm back so I'll just go.

No comments: