Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have a huge post boiling up based on a conversation/argument at work today, but first I must interrupt and say FIRST GOAL IN THE NHL BABY!!!!
That's right, Evgeni Malkin popped his first goal past Martin Brodeur in the 2nd period to tie the game at 1. Sadly the Pens didn't pull out the win, but they did manage to pile up some shots. So, hopefully the tandem of Crosby, Malkin, and Staal will dazzle the people of Pittsburgh for years to come. With complement players like Malone, Armstrong, and Ouellet and veterans like Recchi and LeClair, I think we have a solid season. We just need to string together some wins. We're on the road tomorrow so hopefully that will go well. I should have time tomorrow to get into the work discussion. I'm very interested in seeing how the 1 or 2 readers out there actually weigh in on the discussion.

No comments: