Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well, I'm still working to get clear for tomorrow. Theoretically I could work from this moment until I pull away in the car tomorrow morning and still be behind so that's not much help. I do need to accomplish enough tonight so that my QA partner isn't overwhelmed. No sense both of us being stressed. Well, I missed the game tonight since we were at a friend's house, but thanks to the sports package actually benefiting me for once, the Madison Square Garden channel plays all of the Rangers games in 60 minutes so I get to see the outcome, the highlights and in about half the time. So far the game is going well, but it's opened up. After a scoreless first there have been 9 goals so far in the past 30 minutes. And with about 4 seconds to go the Pens go up by the winning score of 6-5. Woo-hoo! That's great so far this year. 3 games and we've won 2 (which is good in and of itself) and those two have been against big east coast rivals the Flyers and the Rangers.

No comments: