Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So Ziggy Palffy retired. I, among others I know, wonder if perhaps Ziggy was going to retire at the beginning of this year. Now, his retiring salary is smaller than his playing salary and we can take that money and put it towards Fleury's bonus and this new defensemen. Interesting.
I guess we'll see how this guy does tomorrow night against the Rangers. Hopefully he'll put a clean hit on Jagr and bring him back to whiny reality.
Not much else is going on today. Since I've been working pretty much non-stop at work since August, I finally got around to some clean up administrative stuff today during a welcomed lull. I filed about 1,800 email messages which is only just a little over half of what I have left. I guess that's what tomorrow is for.
Though I must say, filing email is an incredibly boring task to fill your day with.

No comments: