Thursday, January 26, 2006

A bunch of loose ends today.
Working from home on a dial-up sucks. I need to get into a situation where I can do the whole wireless thing.
Did you know that a double ear infection can manifest itself within 6-12 hours with no visible signs or symptoms? Neither did I.
If you have the opportunity to pick something up that costs anywhere from $25-$65 and will likely increase in value, is it worth it to spend $52 on similar items with the hope of finding one or more of what you're looking for but with no guarantees? I know that sounds confusing. Terri wants to procure a Sidney Crosby rookie card for Gage since they both had their first year of hockey at the same time. Looking around the mall last night, I had the chance to buy an Upper Deck rookie card for $25. However, I passed and decided to order a box of Upper Deck cards for $52. I have a chance of getting multiple Sidney Cards as well as Ovechkin, Lundqvist, etc. Of course, I could simply end up with a ton of Sergei Gonchar cards. Smart deal or not?
3 out of 4 points in the last two games. Are we on the upswing?
I don't think Disney should be allowed to bastardize the Greatest American Hero theme.
I can't believe almost one month of 2006 is gone already.

No comments: