Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I actually ended up feeling a lot better today than I have in quite a while. I even managed to get some work done, which is surprising considering I don't usually do that when I'm well.
Oh, and before I forget, Matt...DirecTV is offering another free preview of Center Ice from the 10th to the 16th. It's not much hockey, but it's better than nothing, which is what you have now. They are also going to broadcast some games on NBC on Saturdays, so program the TIVO.
Ok, not much else going on, so there's not much more to report. Within the first 10 days of the year, we've had 4 different people call off sick at work. Using 1/3 of your sick days in the first 1/36 of the year doesn't make for a good ratio for the rest of the year. I guess you have to hope for a healthy spring, summer, and fall.
I guess that's all for today, otherwise I'll start ranting about how half the season is over, we're at the bottom of the conference and it'll take more than a small miracle to get into the playoffs at all, let alone go deep.

No comments: