Monday, January 12, 2004

Yes, I was at the arena for the 8-0 shellacking that the Pens got from Montreal. And, yes to make matters worse it was the same idiot with the same piece of paper not knowing the words to O Canada. I could go down to the ice and sing O Canada for the start of a game. It's a very easy song to sing. We also found out that there are going to be life-sized bobbleheads up for bid in the hockey cancer auction found here. That's fairly scary. Although I guess I could purchase any one of the Flyers and have the neighborhood dogs use it as the new fire plug.
I also realized that even though this blog is for my thoughts and to show people my point of view (however twisted or skewed that may be) it still has its own form of censorship attached to it. The majority of the people reading the blog (unless I've gained some underground readership that I don't know about) are people that I deal with in my everyday life. Which means that if I have a fight with my wife and post the details and my side of the story up here, every last one of them will take the opportunity to take her side and flame me. So, I find myself picking and choosing my topics and rants. And, I'm sure I was going somewhere with that, but at the end of a workday, all I know is that I'm ready to head home. So, that's all for today I guess. Bye Bye and Buy Bonds.

No comments: